MOTUS High Speed
MOTUS High Speed...
Only advantages - in brief...
- Higher capacity (>100%)
- Less space
- Can weigh long and odd
- Significantly faster
- Lower fuel consumption
- Lower emissions
- Less wear of vehicle
and weigh bridge
- Indicative weights for all axles
axle's relative position
All advantages over static weighing...
- The weighing procedure is much faster when a vehicle
can drive over the weigh bridge. The capacity increases 1-4 times depending on
- The weigh bridge length can be shorter as the
entire vehicle does not have to stand still to be accurately weighed. MOTUS
High Speed can be installed on weigh bridges down to 4 m length. The weigh
bridge's footprint will be significantly smaller.
- MOTUS High Speed can weigh short as well as
longer equipage's on a weigh bridge 6 m or longer with high accuracy. Odd
combinations of axles and bogies are not an obstacle.
- It is rather easy to understand that it takes
longer time to weigh a truck and hanger if it has to stop twice on a 12 m than
if it drives over without stop.
- A vehicle which is not forced to stop and
start on the weigh bridge consumes much less fuel.
- When the fuel consumption is lower the
emissions are lower.
- The wear on a vehicle which stops and starts
on a weigh bridge is much higher than if it just drives over it. The same goes
for the weigh bridge - a truck driving over treats it much more gently. MOTUS
High Speed saves maintenance
cost on vehicles and weigh bridges.
- MOTUS High Speed gives indicative weights for all axel weights
- MOTUS High Speed gives
each individual axle's relative position.
After installtion of MOTUS High Speed the static function remains untouched.